Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05292 AUD / CZK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 20% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,506 (47,357 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Brussels costs €56 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhubaneswar costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)