Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20936 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is 12% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,525 (元16,838) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuopio costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nasik costs ₨40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pattaya costs 156 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)