Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 449 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34820 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 19% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,628 (13,292 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,900 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kaunas costs €3.45 (about 2 hours ago)