Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 402 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37393 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 25% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,014 (13,410 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bacău costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)