Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 335 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34785 AUD / ILS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 18% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,956 (8,499 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)