Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.478 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,244 (€2,195) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (28 minutes ago)