Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00119 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,613 (₩3,040,082) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$989 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (39 minutes ago)