Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 30, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00117 AUD / KRW
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 4% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,592 (₩3,078,249) in Jeju.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 2,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saskatoon costs C$1,423 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)