Cost of living comparison between Jamnagar, India and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01968 AUD / INR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jamnagar (India) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,323 (₨67,233) in Jamnagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $11 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$240 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Whitehorse costs C$0.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Anápolis costs R$ 180 (about 1 hour ago)