Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01974 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,820 (142,908 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Lahti costs €2.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Pattaya costs 35 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.80 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $25 (39 minutes ago)