Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01878 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,900 (154,397 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Surat costs ₨500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €915 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 8,471 (about 1 hour ago)