Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01887 AUD / KGS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,271 (120,332 som) in Jalal-Abad.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)