Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.42059 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,221 (R$ 5,280) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cruz Bay costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangui costs 500,000,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,720 (about 2 hours ago)