Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40195 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,200 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,653 (R$ 9,088) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $65 (21 minutes ago)