Cost of living in İzmit, Turkey compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35094 AUD / TRY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İzmit (Turkey) is 39% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,520 (4,330TL) in İzmit.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)