Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,861 (﷼ 49,665,058) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chimbote costs S/. 8 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ithaca, New York costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $507 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dili costs $20 (33 minutes ago)