Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.803 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 7% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,517 (Dinar 1,951) in Irbid.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (30 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 15,000 Kyat (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (42 minutes ago)