Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.868 AUD / JOD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 5% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,942 (Dinar 2,110) in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Colombo costs 1,200 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sharjah costs Dirham 90,000 (about 1 hour ago)