Cost of living in Iranshahr, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Iranshahr has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Iranshahr.
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iranshahr (Iran) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,533 (﷼ 62,651,993) in Iranshahr.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (22 minutes ago)