Cost of living in Iquitos, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40510 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 28% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,589 (S/. 6,391) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pinocchio di Ancona costs €1.25 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨10,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bridgetown costs 9 Bds$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)