Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31926 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,487 (RM7,790) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)