Cost of living in Ipoh, Malaysia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29416 AUD / MYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,249 (RM7,644) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 4,000 zł (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Brussels costs €1.79 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (41 minutes ago)