Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 03, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.33183 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 54% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$5,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,541 (R$ 7,658) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $54 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)