Cost of living in Innsbruck, Austria compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 215 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.483 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Innsbruck (Austria) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,695 (€2,491) in Innsbruck to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (40 minutes ago)