Cost of living in Ingolstadt, Germany compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.494 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ingolstadt (Germany) is 4% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,372 (€2,926) in Ingolstadt to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,200 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)