Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 598 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.260 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is about the same as in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,707 ($2,942) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,700 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling20,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cork costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,250 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)