Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42169 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,420 (R$ 8,110) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)