Cost of living in Imperatriz, Brazil compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42134 AUD / BRL
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Imperatriz (Brazil) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,116 (R$ 9,770) in Imperatriz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Agartala costs ₨120 (8 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Brasília costs R$ 13 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Marbella costs €600 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.35 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)