Cost of living in Ilorin, Nigeria compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Ilorin has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ilorin.
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00415 AUD / NGN *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ilorin (Nigeria) is 17% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,596 (625,004 ₦) in Ilorin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buraidah costs ﷼ 23 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Joinville costs R$ 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guarulhos costs R$ 3.40 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Iowa City, Iowa costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)