Cost of living in Ica, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40888 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ica (Peru) is 32% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,600 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,463 (S/. 6,023) in Ica.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz, California costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)