Cost of living in Ibarra, Ecuador compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.333 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibarra (Ecuador) is 30% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,749 ($1,312) in Ibarra.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Valletta costs €4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)