Cost of living in Ibague, Colombia compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00045 AUD / COP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ibague (Colombia) is 40% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,239 (COL$4,949,457) in Ibague.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)