Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07396 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 60% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,002 (E£ 13,548) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)