Cost of living in Hurghada, Egypt compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07136 AUD / EGP
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hurghada (Egypt) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,111 (E£ 29,583) in Hurghada.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $45 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,800 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 50 TT$ (44 minutes ago)