Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,340 (元12,391) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)