Cost of living in Huizhou, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19307 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huizhou (China) is 41% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,376 (元12,305) in Huizhou.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Copenhagen costs kr50 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sydney costs AU$27,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuopio costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €17 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 328 (42 minutes ago)