Cost of living in Huancayo, Peru compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40112 AUD / PEN
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Huancayo (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,890 (S/. 4,712) in Huancayo.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tel Aviv costs 10 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newark, New Jersey costs $488 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Flint, Michigan costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)