Cost of living in Hualian, Taiwan compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04476 AUD / TWD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hualian (Taiwan) is 34% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,586 (57,769 NT$) in Hualian.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pereira costs COL$2,818 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gold Coast costs AU$469 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)