Cost of living in Hua Hin, Thailand compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03846 AUD / THB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hua Hin (Thailand) is 11% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,399 (88,362 ฿) in Hua Hin.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php30,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €50 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php20,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)