Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,133 (17,315,152 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)