Cost of living in Hrodna, Belarus compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00007 AUD / BYR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hrodna (Belarus) is 55% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,750 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,680 (25,794,066 p.) in Hrodna.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$12,728 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 800 kr (9 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (33 minutes ago)