Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16867 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,758 (16,349 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Preston costs £10 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $96 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Niterói costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albany, New York costs $0.10 (about 1 hour ago)