Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16264 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,132 (25,407 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $19 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lahore costs ₨130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kraków costs 1,525 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 20,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Galway costs €72 (about 2 hours ago)