Cost of living in Honiara, Solomon Islands compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16833 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 12% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,042 (24,013 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Colombo costs 500 ₨ (1 minute ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Jerusalem costs 120 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $7,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,525 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (26 minutes ago)