Cost of living comparison between Honiara, Solomon Islands and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.16506 AUD / SBD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Honiara (Solomon Islands) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,227 (25,607 SI$) in Honiara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,886 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 200 C$ (38 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Surat costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,655 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 2 hours ago)