Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,976 prices entered by 370 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16577 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 53% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,496 (HK$33,157) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,600 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)