Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,743 prices entered by 361 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16868 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 54% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,860 (HK$34,742) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)