Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,616 prices entered by 289 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17039 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 61% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,019 (HK$29,453) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)