Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,921 prices entered by 334 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16964 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 61% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$6,424 (HK$37,870) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Frankfurt am Main costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)