Cost of living in Hong Kong compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,990 prices entered by 357 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16106 AUD / HKD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 52% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,324 (HK$33,056) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karaman costs 20TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in The Hague costs €9 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Franca costs R$ 162 (10 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Glasgow costs £80 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.06 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$300 (33 minutes ago)