Cost of living comparison between Homs, Syria and Albury, Australia
WARNING! Homs has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Homs.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00260 AUD / SYP *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Homs (Syria) is 51% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,520 (584,469 £) in Homs.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kathmandu costs ₨ 45,410 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元1,148 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newark, New Jersey costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (40 minutes ago)