Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19413 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 15% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,125 (元10,948) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)