Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19777 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$4,000 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,173 (元16,042) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $41 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guarulhos costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 150 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Udaipur costs ₨1,800 (about 2 hours ago)