Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19986 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 21% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,900 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,083 (元15,427) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $915 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yangon costs 10 Kyat (32 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Cabo San Lucas costs Mex$ 18 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 600 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Santander costs €16 (39 minutes ago)