Cost of living in Hohhot, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20893 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hohhot (China) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$3,023 (元14,468) in Hohhot.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Victoria costs C$8 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$200 (13 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Beijing costs 元7 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Växjö costs 3,500 kr (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (40 minutes ago)