Cost of living in Ho, Ghana compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28741 AUD / GHS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ho (Ghana) is 25% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,858 (GH₵9,943) in Ho.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥12,345 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Lahore costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 15,000 (39 minutes ago)