Cost of living in Hiroshima, Japan compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01206 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hiroshima (Japan) is 39% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$5,203 (¥431,592) in Hiroshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Tokyo costs ¥8,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,165 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €43 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 264,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 300 (about 4 hours ago)