Cost of living comparison between Himeji, Japan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01180 AUD / JPY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Himeji (Japan) is 28% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,996 (¥338,737) in Himeji to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)