Cost of living in Heraklion, Greece compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.504 AUD / EUR
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Heraklion (Greece) is 19% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,016 (€1,340) in Heraklion.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bhubaneswar costs ₨15,248 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$80 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iranshahr costs ﷼ 300,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $167 (about 2 hours ago)