Cost of living in Hengyang, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.19407 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hengyang (China) is 8% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,125 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,887 (元14,875) in Hengyang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bergen costs kr 60 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)