Cost of living in Helsingborg, Sweden compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15267 AUD / SEK
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Helsingborg (Sweden) is 21% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,024 (19,804 kr) in Helsingborg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 100 Birr (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €8 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kolkata costs ₨140 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 25,000 Kč (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £4,085 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)