Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.303 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,599 (2,763 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 20TL (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$40,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tempe, Arizona costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Yerevan costs 100Dram (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Opole costs 82,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)