Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.339 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,657 (2,731 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,287 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨2,100 (44 minutes ago)