Cost of living in Havana, Cuba compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.338 AUD / CUC *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Havana (Cuba) is 14% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,291 (3,207 CUC) in Havana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,750 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (40 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)