Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 493 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.347 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 15% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,604 ($2,676) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Madrid costs €2.64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 600,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 16 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 3 hours ago)