Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.261 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,194 ($3,326) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)