Cost of living comparison between Hartford, Connecticut, United States and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 567 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.317 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 13% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$3,540 ($2,688) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 3,950 (about 1 hour ago)