Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut, United States compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.323 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hartford, Connecticut (United States) is 17% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$2,921 ($2,209) in Hartford, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$2,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Varna costs 1.90 лв (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,017 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $1,009 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Maringá costs R$ 3,400 (about 1 hour ago)