Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00236 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 140% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,395 (3,551,022 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,500 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)