Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00241 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 162% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,197 (3,398,185 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)