Cost of living in Hargeysa, Somalia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00242 AUD / SOS
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hargeysa (Somalia) is 161% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$8,154 (3,372,764 S) in Hargeysa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,125 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tempe, Arizona costs $160 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $15 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Phnom Penh costs 10,000 Riels (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,930 (about 1 hour ago)