Cost of living in Harbin, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20701 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harbin (China) is 9% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,353 (元21,029) in Harbin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$4,000 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)