Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.321 AUD / USD
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is 6% more expensive than in Albury (Australia)
For example, you would need at least AU$4,013 ($3,038) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with AU$3,800 in Albury.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stavanger costs kr 14,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vadodara costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Santiago de Cuba costs 70 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Turin costs €5.50 (about 1 hour ago)