Cost of living in Harar, Ethiopia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05753 AUD / ETB
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Harar (Ethiopia) is 27% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,552 (44,356 Birr) in Harar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$30 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$3,440 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 120 (about 2 hours ago)