Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 35% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,800 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,451 (44,093,189 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €5.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$305 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 17,980₴ (26 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 9,318 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)