Cost of living in Hanoi, Vietnam compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 289 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00006 AUD / VND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hanoi (Vietnam) is 33% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,676 (28,280,609 ₫) in Hanoi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$560,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$69 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Luton costs £0.91 (20 minutes ago)