Cost of living in Hangzhou, China compared to Albury, Australia
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 36 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18888 AUD / CNY
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hangzhou (China) is 18% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,053 (元10,871) in Hangzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chandigarh costs ₨1,500 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bursa costs 1,800TL (about 1 hour ago)