Cost of living in Hammamet, Tunisia compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.544 AUD / TND
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hammamet (Tunisia) is 37% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,700 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,325 (4,278 Dinar) in Hammamet.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hangzhou costs 元130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)