Cost of living in Hamadan, Iran compared to Albury, Australia
WARNING! Hamadan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Hamadan.
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00004 AUD / IRR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hamadan (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$3,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$1,947 (﷼ 51,809,940) in Hamadan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cochabamba costs $b6,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $19,875 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$50,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lyon costs €62 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (about 2 hours ago)