Cost of living comparison between Hafizabad, Pakistan and Albury, Australia
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 31, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01247 AUD / PKR *
Do you live in Albury? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Hafizabad (Pakistan) is 5% cheaper than in Albury (Australia)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require AU$2,500 in Albury you would need to make just about AU$2,375 (₨190,413) in Hafizabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €8 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)